Congratulations!!, for you’re about to know how to keep your really cool stuffs intact while freeing up your phone memory space…
You’re surprise?, Please don’t be it’s not magical, it’s just a discovery.
Below are the steps on how to go about it
- Go to your phone home icon.
2. Go to your phone Setting.
3.Then to Apps & Notification( though some phone has Apps on a different sublist from Notification.)
4. Select any of the outlined Apps, except WhatsApp, Facebook(you can actually select Facebook if you can remember your log in password), Abode Reader etc..Else you’ll loose your data but you can select the aforementioned sidelined App, if and only if the data contained in them isn’t relevant to you.
5. Click on the selected App.
6. Go to the Storage of the selected App.
7. Then click on Free up Space or Clear data.
8. Repeat same procedure from 1-5 in other Apps.
And when you’re done, Your phone is as free as the Birds!